Starting with a pre-programme diagnostic psychometric, this workshop can be delivered over 1, 2 or 3 days and will provide you with a range of techniques to enable creativity and innovation.
You will leave with knowledge, skills and practical understanding of the process to bring these ideas to fruition. Contextualised case studies and experiential activities bring your creativity to life.
The programme culminates in SMARTER actionable tasks for you to apply in your workplace and a transition plan, through coaching engagements, to support your action, reflection and accountability.
- Introduction to Creativity and Innovation
- The Psychology of Creativity
- Applying the Human Centered Design Process
- Critiquing Case Studies in Relation to the Banking Sector
- Challenging Existing Assumptions
- Breaking Down Barriers
- Linking Unrelated Concepts
- Problem Framing and Reverse Thinking
- Disrupting Industries
- Establishing a Creative Culture