What is Coaching?
Success comes from knowing what you want, planning action by making informed choices, then being brave and making it happen! Coaches enable and facilitate this action through activities and discussions.
Do you want to take steps to make changes in your life? If so, finding the right coach for you will be a catalyst for the changes you want to make. Your coach can work with you to make your dreams a reality.
At BMC we coach individuals, couples and teams to achieve self-fulfillment through personal and professional ‘success’. We feel that coaching is all about making wishes, visions and desires possible. Our focus is on encouraging people to find out what they really want and then, ultimately, working with the client to plan steps to get them there.
We work with clients face-to-face, over the telephone or on the internet; flexibility is often the key to client success. After the initial short meeting a coaching session usually lasts for one hour. Sometimes ‘taster sessions’ are available free of charge to enable you to experience coaching first hand and will enable clients new to coaching to define their objectives and desired outcomes.
We work with our clients to discuss different options and think about creative solutions. Ultimately, the client is the one who will make things happen. We will work together to start the journey and support you along the way by checking in and asking for regular updates. Clients usually find that, once they embark upon change their new found skills, that these can then be transferred to many aspects of their work and home life to further promote fulfillment and balance.
Are you ready to make things happen? If so, contact us today and start your transformation.
To sustain results, an initial commitment of around twelve weeks is usually recommended so that clients can experience what it feels like to see results manifest. Coaching usually takes place three or four times per month to enable you to act and reflect between sessions.
Dr. Clare explains, “We are all familiar with Team Coaching with regards to sports and the same principle applies to Executive Coaching and Life Coaching. It can be used during times of transition, when moving to a new job, to a new homes, when you child leaves for university and for many other reasons.”
Many people are unaware of how Coaching can change their lives. In reality, the majority of clients think in terms of a specific problem. In reality, although a certain issue may be addressed, your core values and underlying needs may only become apparent during your coaching sessions. To facilitate this, open-ended, flexible sessions are provided that follow a loose structure.
Shouldn’t you dedicate some time to developing yourself and examining your own needs?
What are the benefits?
- You know what you really want
- You know how to get it
- You are encouraged to move forward
- You are supported along the way
Our expert coaches will encourage you to:
- Consider your perception on how things are and the actual reality
- Think more creatively and consider different perspectives
- Improve your confidence and act with greater conviction
- Be more aware of barriers as well as blind-spots
- Find your passion
- Manage time more effectively
- Feel in control while having more energy, more motivation and more fun
- Consider patterns of behaviour and thinking which may have you entrenched and ‘stuck’
- Improve your general well-being
- Say ‘no’ when you need to
- Anchor and embed change
What do we offer?
- Coaching for balance in your life
- Fulfillment coaching
- Life or personal coaching
- Career coaching
- Coaching for teenagers
- ‘Success’ coaching
- Coaching for entrepreneurs
- Coaching skills for parents
- Leadership/management coaching
- Coaching to identifying your personal brand
- Transition coaching
- Examination success coaching
- Decision-making coaching