The BMC bespoke Instructional Design and Training Delivery with DNA and ROI Evaluation (Train-the-Trainer) programme is Accredited by Association for Coaching International (AC).
Professional Certificate in Coaching with Instructional Design, Training Delivery and DNA (Development Needs Analysis).
This three-module programme is delivered over 7 days within a two-month period in English or Arabic. Participants will have time in between modules to practice their learning and bring back valuable discussion points and reflections.
|Module 1||Designing and Delivering Effective Training Sessions||3 days|
|Module 2||Running Experiential Training Sessions||2 days|
|Module 3||Analysing Training Needs and Evaluating Training||2 days|
This programme will enable participants to:
- Analyse gaps in performance within their department or organization
- Identify training needs based research and analysis
- Turn specified training needs into learning outcomes
- Plan, design and/or customize and develop training materials and assessment criteria
- Develop strategies for engaging, high-energy delivery
- Create and manage a positive and effective training environment
- Provide feedback that will enable learners to grow and develop
- Accommodate different learning preferences
- Focus on group and one-to-one delivery skills using a range of learning methods and techniques
- Assess training sessions based on these objectives and outcomes
- Reflect on professional practice and devise a personal development plan based on this.
By the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Use training needs analysis methods to identify performance gaps and training needs
- Turn specific training needs into strong learning outcomes
- Plan, prepare, carry out and evaluate effective training sessions using a structured approach and appropriate instructional techniques
- Identify and correctly use a range of methods and techniques to maximise the retention of learning and create a positive learning environment.