What is Leadership Coaching?
Leadership Coaching enables you to further discover:
- what you want to achieve
- who you are being as a human in this world
- ways you act and react
- your hopes, desires and dreams
- how you can channel your energy effectively
- ways you can further develop as a leader
- your vision, mission and values
- the transformational impact you can make in our world.
“A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.”
In Leadership Coaching we partnership with you to enable you to be even more effective, strategic and impactful as an executive, manager, supervisor, team leader or business owner. In this partnership we work at your speed on the needs of you and your stakeholders to bring about sustained behavioural change and transform the quality of your working and personal life.
It is useful to know what leadership coaching is NOT:
- technical guidance
- career counselling although many coaches certainly assist you in find the right fit and match for your talents and strengths
- consulting, instead we ask questions and assist you to find your own solution
- mentoring as mentors are often formal or informal supports either within or outside the organisation.
As you Coach we are skilled in coaching.
Our Coachees tend to bring some of the following topics to sessions – a need, yearning, desire, calling, passion to develop, manage or improve:
- effective leadership style
- succession planning
- interpersonal or communication skills
- teams impact
- ‘difficult’ people
- work / life balance or blend
- priority setting and time management
- crucial conversations
- being with conflict and learn conflict-management skills
- manage upwards
- effective staff development
- self-confidence, assertiveness and well-being
- understanding of conflicting needs of systems.
Leadership coaching can take place one-to-one, with a group of leaders, a team of executives or a board either live face-to-face or on-line.
We see leadership in the broadest sense of the word, leading yourself, leading others, leading organisations, societies, schools , leading your passions like writing a book, having a baby, starting a business, gaining promotion, leading a family, making art, etc.
“Leadership is about being, as much as it is about doing.”
It is about who you choose to be in every moment. It is about being vulnerable, authentic and sharing your true gifts. True leadership is having positive transformation on the world through innovation, an increase in connection with others and through authenticity as well as reciprocity.
Despite all its traditional connotations, ‘leadership’ is the only word we presently have that really captures all of this.
In what ways are you ready to explore your true leadership strengths and development areas?
In what ways do you want to positively transform your world?
Contact us now firstname.lastname@example.org