EXECUTIVE COACH AND TRAINER
I am a highly ambitious entrepreneur who has developed my career in training, especially in projects aimed towards empowering young people as well as leadership skills and self-development. I have managed major projects on national and regional level in the last 4 years with targeted number of beneficiaries exceeding 1500 trainees in total.
With over 15 years’ experience in the Marketing, Sales, Business Development & Customer Service Field I have held senior positions such as Key Accounts Executive and Special Projects and Business Development Manager. I am also the owner of my own company (Mubadara for Business Consultancy) and I provide consultancy services and highly contextualized training workshops for many entrepreneurs & organisations both locally and regionally. I endeavour to create bespoke programs to match the cultural and environmental background of my clients.
My personal motto is, ‘My purpose of living is to enable others to overcome their self-built obstacles and discover their true potentials in order to achieve their goals.’ This is my passion! As a result I present over 40 practical, high-energy training workshops and programs each year.
Most Memorable Learning Experiences
My most memorable learning experience was when I was involved in multiple programs to empower youth, women entrepreneurs and young professionals.
I enjoy both reading and cooking. Another thing which I love is to follow and watch the latest video performances with world’s top speakers.
My dad and Jim Rohn
The Other Stuff
- BSc in Marketing & Management from University of Bahrain
- Certificate in Leadership & Management from Chartered Management Institute (UK)
- Diploma in International Protocol Manager – Protocol School of Washington-USA
- Occupational Testing Course certified by SHL-Level One –UK
- Experienced trainer delivering courses endorsed by Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
- ICF Master Certified Coach (MCC)
- EMCC Senior Practitioner (SP) and EISA Accredited SUPERvisor
- SCRUM MASTER II
- Received an award for delivering training from HABC
- Board member in Bahrain Society for Training and Development handling the role of youth development programmes
- Training expertise in areas such as talent development and leadership and management