CoachME is delighted to be delivering this fully revamped professional development program in-line with the new ICF PCC Markers, 2021 Core Competency Model, Mentor Coaching Competencies, AND, hot off the press, team coaching competencies!
Professional Certificate / Certification* in Mentor Coaching
Gain experience in ICF Core Competencies, skills, and behaviors to develop your Mentor Coaching capacity, benefitting your own learning, your mentees (coaches you mentor) and the wider system!
Join a small group of passionate professionals in this deep development experience. grow your skills, knowledge, and behaviors to ensure you are confident, capable, and calculated in applying in-depth application and understanding of the ICF Core Competencies in your mentor coaching sessions.
This program is also suitable for coaches embarking on Professional certified Coach (PCC) and Master certified Coach (MCC) credentialing as you experience mentor coaching from ‘the other side’.
With a blend of knowledge, skills, and experiential, contextually based learning experiences, we encourage you to be a reflective practitioner throughout.
Together we partner to clarify how the PCC Markers are used for assessment purposes for providing effective feedback as a Mentor Coach. You will practice Mentor Coaching with your peers whilst working also with your own Mentee as part of the Certification element.
This program has been submitted for approval for 40 ICF CCEs and is at Level 7 (UK Qualification Framework) therefore, an advanced coach training where you will further develop your own coaching, including knowing, understanding and being able to apply a systemic lens in coaching and mentor coaching.
The program is delivered over 8 modules live online over 4 months, includes ongoing practice, reflections and reading, and culminates in an assessment of your mentor coaching.
This program is for coaches who have at least 60 hours of synchronous coach training (ICF approved, accredited or equivalent e.g. ILM).
- Develop in-depth understanding of the different roles a coach may have and the specific distinction of Mentor Coaching and SUPERvision (therapy and consulting and traditional mentoring) for Credentialing.
- Be able to apply ICF Core Competencies in Mentor Coaching practice.
- Work confidently indicating the difference between ACC and PCC level coaching for each Core Competence
- Experience giving and receiving feedback whilst practicing the learning of the program both verbally and in writing
- Know, understand, and effectively apply the roles and responsibilities of an ICF Mentor Coach for Credentialing and Development purposes whilst creating appropriate documentation, upholding ethical standards, and pricing, pitching, and promoting clearly.