Coach and Trainer
Ever since I can remember, my passion has always been focused on the personal development of others. I have lived in 10 countries in the past 20 years and living in so many different countries has provided me with a better understanding of other cultures and international experience. I have more than 11 years experience as a coach and trainer. My clients are both individuals who are seeking some kind of change, and organisations who are wanting to provide coaching for their leadership teams and individuals.
Promote Co-Activity in the world and help to create a better world through connection, respect and positive change.
Most Memorable Learning Experiences
My most memorable learning experience was as a volunteer in a Foster Care in Ghana a few years ago. My motivation was to be there to help and I went back home with the feeling that I had gained a lot more from them that what they had received from me. My Coach Training with CTI was also a real turning point in my personal and professional life; it was a transforming experience for me.
I love music, learning, walking in nature, yoga, swimming in the ocean and play with my children. I like to try new food from all over the world. I love to connect with people through conversations and spend time with family and friends.
My children for being so brave, my father, Ghandi and numerous people that work to have a better and peaceful world.
The Other Stuff
- CPCC with Coaches Training Institute (CTI)
- Cognitive Modificability Program by Reuven Feuerstein
- Positive Thinking – Brahma Kumaris
- Training in Transformational Coaching – Cristina Naughton
- Co-Author of NLP and Coaching book by Institut Gestalt Barcelona
- Online trainer for corporations
- Training expertise in areas such as Co-Active Coaching Model, Coaching skills, Communication and Leadership
- Design and Development of Coaching workshops
- Writer of a monthly article in my website
- Lecturer in different organisations and several countries about coaching skills, leadership and parenting