EXECUTIVE COACH AND TRAINER
MSc MBA PCC
With over 15 years of experience with global Fortune 500 companies and large nonprofits, Vernice Jones creates leadership programs and leadership development solutions that generate business results. Vernice has extensive experience working with C-Suite executives and other corporate leaders providing comprehensive leadership assessments, executive coaching and tailored experiential programming. Leaders learn more about their current impact, and how to be more deliberate about the impact they intend.
Education & Training
- University of Maryland MSC in Economics.
- University of Maryland’s Robert H. Smith School of Business MBA Finance and a Masters in Business Administration
- PCC with Coaches Training Institute
- Organizational and Relationship Systems Coaching through CRR Global and the Center for Leadership Maturity.
Track Record Highlights
- Founder and Principal of The Leadership Compass, a consulting firm that provides innovative leadership development solutions to individuals and organizations.
- Companies Vernice has worked with include: Cargill, The Chicago Tribune, Newsday, Sikorsky Aircraft, Mitre and TASC.
- Vernice has worked internationally on leadership development projects in areas including China, Bahrain, the Dominican Republic, South Africa, Kenya, Zambia and Nigeria.
- Certified to administer The Leadership Circle 360 and the Myers Briggs, MBTI.