BMC: A Global Leader in Executive, Board, Organisational and Leadership Coaching as well as Accredited Coach Training
We provide you with a unique Coach Training experience to fit your exact needs ‘From Novice to Master Coach’
- CoachME© Level 2 is delivered within organisations and has been described as a “…thorough introduction to coaching…” It provides delegates with with the CoachME© Foundation Coach (CMFC) designation as well as a Certificate of Attendance.
- By successfully completing the CoachME© Level 3 programme you can achieve an optional industry standard Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Award or Certificate in Coaching as well as becoming a CoachME© Practitioner Coach (CMPC).
- After progressing onto CoachME© Level 4 you gain a mid-way qualification accredited by Association for Coaching International (AC), providing you with a Certificate in Professional Organisational and Leadership Coaching and you can apply for AC’s Coach or Executive Coach individual credential. You also become a CoachME© Organisational Coach (CMOC).
- Following consistent coaching practice, mentoring, reflection and assignments CoachM©E Level 5 provides you with the CoachME Certified Coach (CMCC)© designation and the internationally respected Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with International Coaching Federation (ICF). CoachME Certification is an ICF ACSTH (Approved Coaching Specific Training Hours) Programme.
- BMC offers you psychometric profiling as an integral part of each programme described by our graduates as “…a synergistic tool to embed coaching methodology…”. This helps identify your strengths and developmental needs, then coaching helps close these gaps.
- You and your organisation can co-create with us bespoke ILM, ICF and AC ‘endorsed’ and ‘approved’ programmes.
- CoachME© develops your skills, knowledge and behaviours through experiential, contextually based delivery, providing you with international research and BMC published books including BMC’s own Networking Know How and Reflective Coaching Journal. Training requirements are sustained in the long term and can be related to objectives and KPIs.
- You will gain a global perspective and cultural awareness as Dr Clare, the Lead Coach and Instructional Designer, is a European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) Committee Member, AC Journal Editor and ICF Bahrain Chapter Vice President.
- BMC incorporates Executive, Board and Team Coaching as well as relationship and systems coaching whilst providing training in Arabic, French, Japanese and Spanish, all ensuring you are equipped to work with the AC and ICF Competencies.
- With a dedicated team, BMC can provide you with bespoke CoachME© programmes in Trust, Team Spirit, Managing Transition/Uncertainty and Developing a Coaching Culture, to meet specific organisational requirements.
- You are in safe hands as Coach Leaders on are certified and thoroughly trained; they follow transparent compliance and ethics audits. They are able to share with you their experiences of provided a range of Coaching programmes across sectors globally, with individuals Coachees and Boards from Fortune 500s and ultra-high net worth families.