Who is it for?
Coaches who have had at least 40 hours of accredited or approved coach training, and at least 30 hours of coaching experience.
“The CoachME programme was an incredible experience especially with all the learning, motivation and fun in our clan! The programme is well-designed and flexible; I would highly recommend it for anyone seeking professional accreditation in coaching. Many thanks to the BMC team.” – Amer Marhoon Assistant Vice President, Organisation and Efficiency, BNP Paribas
ICF MCC and PCC Coaches will global experience across sectors, who are experienced Mentor Coaches and Coaching Supervisors.
“I have learnt so much, developing personally and professionally through the Mentor Coaching sessions which provided excellent feedback. Here is where the learning really took place.”
– Maria Saberi CoachME Certified Coach, Organizational Behavior Specialist, Brunel University
What will you gain?
- 18 ICF Continued Coach Education hours (18 CCE in Core Curriculum)
- 7 Group mentor coaching hours
- 3 hour of group coaching supervision (3 CCE Resource development)
- Certificate of attendance with 21 CCE
- 10 sessions of 1.5 hours
- Deep dives in to ICF and AC core competencies
- 3 triad ‘clan’ practice sessions
- Mapping CoachME Model to ICF and AC core competencies
- 7 group mentor coaching hours
- Ethical dilemmas uncovered
- ICF Coach knowledge assessment preparation (CKA)
- On-line resources
- Reflective practice space with your ‘clan’ (on-line closed user group)
- One-on-one mentor coaching hours with an ICF MCC or PCC (rates available upon request)
- Additional one-on-one coaching supervision.
With self-study evidenced reflections of asynchronous hours, the full programme is 56 hours in total and is part of an ICF Accredited Coach Training Programme (ACTP) and CoachME Certification Programme leading to ACC/PCC credentials (KNA to be taken direct with ICF, actual coaching practice hours required, and 3 one-on-one mentor coaching session).
Pay on-line or contact Lea: email@example.com
Maximum group size: 7 coaches
Workshop take place from Tuesday, 4th February 2020, 12.30pm until 2.00pm East Coast US, 5.30pm GMT until 7.00pm, 8.30pm until 10.00pm Oman for 10 consecutive weeks on Zoom.