Who is it for?
Coaches who have had at least 40 hours of accredited or approved coach training, and at least 30 hours of coaching experience.
ICF MCC and PCC Coaches will global experience across sectors, who are experienced Mentor Coaches and Coaching Supervisors
What will you gain?
- 18 ICF Continued Coach Education hours (CCE) in Core Curriculum
- 7 Group mentor coaching hours
- 1 complementary hour of group coaching supervision
- Certificate of attendance for the above
- 10 sessions of 1.5 hours
- Deep dives in to ICF and AC core competencies
- Triad practice sessions
- Mapping CoachME Model to ICF and AC core competencies
- 7 group mentor coaching hours
- Ethical dilemmas uncovered
- ICF Coach knowledge assessment (CKA)
- Reflective space with your ‘clan’ (on-line closed user group)
- One-on-one mentor coaching hours with an ICF MCC or PCC (rates available upon request)
- Additional one-on-one coaching supervision.
With self-study evidenced reflections of asynchronous hours, the full programme is 56 hours in total and is part of an ICF Accredited Coach Training Programme (ACTP) and CoachME Certification Programme leading to ACC/PCC credentials (KNA to be taken direct with ICF, actual coaching practice hours required, and 3 one-on-one mentor coaching session).
$1300 Pay on-line or contact Lea: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maximum group size: 7 coaches
Workshop take place from Tue 1 October, 12.30pm until 2.00pm East Coast US / 5.30pm GMT until 7.00pm / 8.30pm until 10.00pm Oman for 10 consecutive weeks on Zoom.