This Programme is Designed For
Team leaders and aspiring team leaders.
Organisations seeking to develop their team leaders as Coaches.
- Pre-reading and pre-assessment
- Experiential, contextually based learning
- Reflective assignments
- Skill drills and competency development
- Case studies
- Role play
- Visiting speakers sharing experiences of team coaching (online)
- Experience co-coaching (two coaches coaching a team together)
- 5 hours of SUPERvision on Team Coaching (aligned to ICF and EMCC Team Coach Credentialing)
- Presentations of learning.
By the end of this programme candidates will:
- Gain knowledge of the benefits of coaching teams as a team leader
- Recognize and be able to effectively apply the tools and techniques for promoting psychological safety
- Effectively create team level action plans with measurable results
- Utilise powerful questioning approaches
- Experience using and sharing knowledge from the team system
- Practice deep listening (beyond words)
- Promote agile approaches to support quality solutions, timely delivery, and cost-effective results
- Efficiently managing accountability
- Appreciate ways leaders can coach across teams
- Identify ways to improve performance and impact of teams by recognising the needs of the wider system and field it operates within.
65 blended learning hours with 28 hours live online or in person.
Certified Systemic Team Coaches who are ICF PCC/MCC and EMCC SP/MP, with experience across sectors globally.
Designation Achieved Upon Successful Completion
CoachME Team Coach and TAP360 ‘Team Advance Profile’ Professional User
Certification in Systemic Organisational, Executive Team, and Board Coaching (ICF ACTP/Level2)