Next Group Mentor Coaching (7.5 hours) takes place from Wednesday 17th May to Wednesday 14th June 2023 with MCCs and PCCs who are members of the ICF Coach Mentor Registry. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
One on one Mentor Coaching sessions always available upon request for ACC, PCC and MCC.
What is Mentor Coaching?
You can also choose 10 hours of one-on-one Mentor Coaching OR 3 hours of one-to-one Mentor Coaching*. ICF state that Mentor Coaching has to take place over a period of 3 months.
Why Choose a CoachME Mentor?
Why Mentor Coaching?
There are several reasons that coaches dive into Mentor Coaching. Here are just a few:
- To provide professional assistance to help coaches accomplish and demonstrate the levels of competency required by the desired ICF credentialing level.
- To practice, in the moment, ways to demonstrate, for example, increased presence or more effective questioning.
- To provide a space for reflection and professional development opportunities.
- To enable a coach to grow in confidence regardless of credentialing!
- To support action planning and accountability approaches.
One-on-one Mentor Coaching sessions involve an individualised process which includes the following steps:
- A preliminary discussion takes place to establish the coaches’ desired result, rationale, learning preferences and timescale.
- The coach will be asked to share a recorded session of between 35 and 60 minutes in advance. On occasions live coaching may be used as an alternative.
- The coach will be asked to listen to their recording again and map their performance against the ICF Core Competencies on our pro forma.
- A CoachME Mentor will listen to the recording prior to the Mentor Coaching session whilst also competing our thorough assessment pro forma.
- The Mentor Coaching session takes place online live usually via ZOOM where a discussion of the coaching session and agree targets for improvement are co-created.
- Indicators for progress checks are created and further session dates are planned.
What is Needed for the ICF Credentialing Process?
We provide Mentor Coaching in a number of languages including English, French, Arabic, Farsi, German and many other languages too.
Mentor Coaching and Supervision
Coaching Supervision focuses on the development of the coach’s capacity through offering a richer and broader opportunity for support and development. ICF is committed to provide opportunities to coaches to consistently develop and grow professionally. Coaching supervision creates a safe environment for the coach to share their successes and failures in becoming masterful in the way they work with their clients.
*3 hours of one-to-one Mentor Coaching with one of our ICF MCC Coaches who are on the ICF Mentor Coaching Register and also PCC Marker Trained, is an investment of $795
Contact email@example.com to arrange your sessions.