ICF Level 3
Advanced Coach Training Programme
Your Pathway to
Master Certified Coach (MCC)
CoachME’s ICF Level 3 Accredited Advanced Coach Training Programme provides you with:
Graduates from our Level 3 programme can apply for the Master Certified Coach (MCC) Credential using the MCC application path with 2500+ hours of actual 1:1, group or team coaching practice hours.
- 120+ hours of blended learning with 70+ hours of live training (in person or online)
- Delivery by a number of our 7 Master Certified Coaches (MCCs)
- 5 hours of SUPERvision from our Accredited SUPERvisors
- All required Mentor Coaching from our Certified Mentor Coaches who are also PCC Marker Trained by ICF (7.5 group and 4 hours one-to-one)
- Numerous MCC recordings for you to listen to and assess
- Insightful personalised verbal and written feedback from our global team of Master Certified Coach (MCCs)
- Peer reviewed feedback to provide you with a range of different perspective that will sharpen your coaching
- Practical structured assignments
- Opportunities to reach out to our global network of CoachME Coaches to practice your skills, apply your knowledge and use your MCC behavioural competencies
- Opportunity to earn more through our SUPERvision and expertise on business protocol and contracting plus guidance on pricing, pitching and promoting you Masterful services (Master coaches reported higher fees and annual income plus increased client satisfaction)
- Develop and inspire a generative mindset, coaching principles, models and techniques and the professional practices to deliver sustainable excellence for your clients.
- Demonstrations of Masterful coaching
- A deep sense of collaboration, support, and camaraderie among our global CoachME alumni community
- Reciprocal peer coaching.
Level 3 accreditation is for 75 contact learning hours and is designated as MCC Accredited Education.
MCC Coaching Certification
For Credibility and Success…
With a small class size of experienced PCC Coaches our team of MCCs will provide an in depth programme to prepare you for your MCC application, including highly interactive workshops, practice coaching (with debriefs), Mentor Coaching and Group Development skill drill Sessions.
You need to be actively coaching so that you have ample opportunity to practice, prepared to discuss real life coaching cases, sharing your recordings with the group, whilst also assessing our library or MCC recordings.
We guarantee that you will pass your MCC exam or you may continue to take classes complementary until you do.
Why Become a Master Certified Coach (MCC)?
Becoming a MCC bring with it numerous benefits that include:
1. Masterful coaching skills: Successfully completing our MCC certification indicates that you have achieved the highest level of coaching skills recognised by the International Coach Federation (ICF). This certification requires you to have at least 2,500 coaching hours, including 200 hours of coaching clients at the PCC level, and to undergo a rigorous evaluation process. You will be equipped with a range of advanced coaching techniques and strategies that can help you to better serve your clients.
2. Credibility: ICF’s MCC certification is widely recognised as a symbol of excellence in coaching. It will increase your credibility and reputation in the coaching industry, leading to increased client trust and respect.
3. Higher earning potential: ICF’s most recent Global Coaching Study reports that as an MCC you will earn a higher average annual income compared to coaches who hold other ICF credentials. This is because the MCC certification is a mark of distinction that can help coaches stand out from their peers and attract high-paying clients.
4. Professional development: Pursuing an MCC certification requires you to undergo ongoing professional development and self-reflection. This will help you to continuously improve your coaching skills, staying up-to-date with the latest coaching trends and best practices.
5. Exceptional Credential – Currently there are about 1600 Master Certified Coaches in the world. Gaining your MCC credential shows that you are part of an elite masterful community.
DATES for our Level 3 components:
Thursday 25th January to Thursday 22nd February 2024
Mentor Coaching Certification (seeing the competencies inside out and upside down!)
Wednesday 21st February to Wednesday 10th April 2024
Wednesday 8th May to Wednesday 26th June 2024
Professional Certificate in SUPERvision (including SUPERvision for MCC Candidates)
Monday 15th January to Monday 14th March 2024
Master Classes, USD 950 (16 ICF CCEs if taken on its own)
January dates TBA