Accredited Certification Programme
Duration: delivered via a live interactive webinar over ten weeks
- ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC) or Professional Certified Coach (PCC)*
- Designation CoachME Certified Coach (CMCC)
* Upon completion of reflective assignments, oral assessment, ICF Coach Knowledge Assessment and the required number of logged hours with coaching clients.
Programme content includes:
- Ten hours of mentoring in line with ICF competencies
- Individual mentoring sessions to critique your coaching against AC/ICF competencies
- Weekly written assignments and final course review
- Peer coaching within CoachME Clan©
- Closed online user group
- Extensive materials and resources.
- Ethics and Professionalism
- Behaviour and Equilibrium
- Success, Results, Completeness and Abundance
- Transition Planning
- Deepening Understanding and Reflection
- Staying Curious and Sustaining Connection
- Listening to Understand
- The Saboteur – The Land of Self-limiting Beliefs
- Call to Action
- Managing Progress and Accountability
- Giving and receiving ‘Feed Forward’.
Click here to download a detailed brochure about CoachME Level 5: CoachME Level 5